Friday, September 19, 2008

Pictures for Prayer

Someone who will rename nameless said that they would not pray for me until I posted pictures...well here is your ransom, give me my prayers. I will try to post some pictures of my office, etc., next week. These aren't the greatest.

This is on my way to the subway in the morning...


This is the pier by my office I was talking about the other night. The Statue of Liberty is actually much closer, but it looks really far away in the picture.


This is the closest I could make it look.


Here is the Staten Island Ferry station, which is right by my office.


This is right across from my office just outside Battery Park. I eat lunch here sometimes if I don't want to be inside.


This is the subway station I get off at for my office. The stop is Bowling Green. It has several exits, but this one is by far the cutest one. Haha.


And here is Maggie in her favorite spot in the apartment. I guess because it's the only place that is soft??? She's definitely lying on my bath rug. She's chewing on her bone, which is her favorite thing to do when I get home. The orange thing behind her is her "Bobo" - you know, the one on the Petsmart commercial. She loves him, but not as much as she loved the infamous bird...

3 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Love the pictures! What a beautiful way to start your day with such pretty scenery!!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous of your life!!!!

Unknown said...

Just remember that I live in a closet, and you get to live in a house...