Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Pictures as Promised

The round thing below is where you buy tickets for the ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.


Here's the view to the right from our office.


This is the area that everyone else sits in. I forgot to take a picture of my area!


Here's the view from the other side.


That's Ellis Island. Again, it looks much closer in person than I could make it look on my camera. Someday I'll buy a really nice camera so I can take the pictures I want to take.


The Statue of Liberty.



This is part of the view from our conference room.


The other part of the view from the conference room.


And still another view from the conference room.


This is how Cassie, Kala and Kyle really feel about being my friend...



This is them pretending they feel differently about being my friend!



The Washington Square Arch. Supposedly the whole park is under construction because one building was off center, according to Kyle.


Everyone at lunch for Sunday's birthday.


Here's a picture of Patrick, but really I just wanted you to see the street view we had from the restaurant. Haha...sorry Patrick!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog, its pretty neat. Your pics make me want to take a vacation :-)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Love the pictures! I am so jealous that you get such a beautiful view!!

Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

Melody that is so cool! You are right in the thick of New York. I'm seriously going to have to come visit!

Unknown said...

Ugh Mel! Why do you post pics like these???? It just makes me jealous and want to go to NY even more!