But not with a guy. I'm in love with freshdirect.com. I got online last night, picked out my groceries and my delivery time. Tonight a guy carried down three boxes of groceries for me (they weren't all completely full - it's just the way they came!), dropped them down in front of me, I signed a piece of paper and unpacked. It was awesome. He was a little late, but only like 10 minutes so I couldn't really be mad at him for that. I tipped the man $1 and he left. By the way, if you're coming to New York soon, be prepared to tip EVERYONE. If they hail you a cab, you're supposed to tip them. They carry a delivery for you, tip them. Tell you a good restaurant, tip them. Seriously, I should get a tip just for being a live so far. Overall though, I was completely satisfied with my interaction, and even Maggie was glad to see the delivery man. I think she's glad to see anyone that's not me!
I took Maggie to a dog park again yesterday. She didn't play as much as last time. She mainly stood under the bench under me, but she did chase a tennis ball for a little while. Maybe some days she just doesn't feel like a dog park...some days being most days. I'm still determined to convert her. Work is about the same. I spend my day trying not to just walk out or hit my boss. Today we argued about something for a few minutes, and in the end he decided that I was right and there was no need to argue. And the girl who is like head of the office just gave me a huge grin. I'm determined to break him down though. Get him to eventually trust me.
1 comment:
We had a delivery grocery service in Oxford and I loooovveed it!!!!
Post a Comment