After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Sunday, September 07, 2008
New Picture
One good thing that has come out of my job is I got a new piece of artwork to hang on my wall. No one knew where it came from or whose it was; so in the end, I got to take it home. I bought a frame for it tonight, and now I just need to figure out where it can go on my wall. I had an interesting trip to and from the subway tonight. On the way there I had a guy get in my face speaking a language I could not understand. It was gross, and I said something not very nice to him. On the way back there was a woman wearing flats who was still so much taller than me that the top of my head didn't even reach her shoulders. She was ginormous. Here's my new art for my apartment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment