Friday, September 19, 2008

A few more Maggie pics and a video...

I forgot that I had taken some pictures of Maggie finding funny places to sleep and other funny things. I accidentally threw her toy beside the TV, and it took her a while to get it down.

Maggie sleeping on the clothes I was giving away. The box beside her is my chair from IKEA before it was assembled.


I swear she did this to herself, but I did wait to let her out until I had taken a picture.


This is also while I was still moving in. I have to admit, she didn't have very many places to go to sleep.



3 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

At first I thought she wasn't going to get the bobo! But yay!!Love the pictures.

Unknown said...

She is soooo cute!

hannah said...

She is so funny. love the pics of her!