Thanks for all the notes! I am feeling better. I'm still not 100%, but I'm getting there. Work has been even more ridiculous than I could even imagine. Let's just say I walked in today expecting to get fired because I took a sick day yesterday. I didn't get fired, but I am supposed to meet with two people in the office later today to "talk" about stuff. My boss said it wasn't a big deal, but that we had to discuss the issue. The issue is that a girl in the office is claiming that I didn't do anything that she asked me to, when I did. She emailed my boss and the partner and outlined things she said I hadn't done. My dad said I couldn't quit, but he did tell me to email her back and tell her what was up and that they may fire me. So I did. This morning she walked in and pretended like everything was fine. A friend of mine forwarded my resume to a guy from church and is going to send it to the UN where she temps. I'm supposed to call the guy from church in a little bit. I'm really excited about that opportunity.
This weekend I hung out at Cassie and Ryan Feerer's house. We played Apples to Apples with a guy named Kyle from church, and then we had dinner. It was a lot of fun. I LOVE playing games. And I'm not a sore loser at all...haha. Most of the time I'm not, just at Scrabble with particular people. Not too much else is going on. I've just been trying to get well. We'll see how this afternoon's meeting goes. Maybe I will get fired! That'd kind of be awesome.
1 comment:
awe I hope you feel better. And boo on that girl!
Post a Comment