Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nothing New

Not a whole lot has been going on this week. I went to the small group with the Manhattan C of C for the first time. It was really good, and I enjoyed meeting everyone. I didn't make it to church this morning. For some reason I cannot get my apartment to cool off, and it's driving me crazy at night. So after a sleepless night I decided to skip out because I have two job interviews tomorrow so I didn't want to risk any kind of sickness. I'm going to attempt to go to the Redeemer Presbyterian church tonight though - so don't worry if I die tonight I won't go to hell. Haha. I went exploring the other day in Central Park. There are so many hills!!! I found out that the public pool is actually really close to my apartment. I know, public pools = gross, but trust me, when you're as hot as I am it sounds amazing right now. What sucks is that it's not even that hot outside. It's in the low 80s, but for some reason my apartment think it's in the low 90s. On my way back from Central Park I realized that there's an equally close subway station for the B and C trains, which is great because it means less transfers for some trips and probably an easier walk home late at night. The 1 station isn't bad. I just get uneasy late at night between Broadway and my apartment. But the walk between this station and my apartment is a lot better. It's always nice to have options. That is really about it. I've just been hanging out and filling my days with random errands. I mentioned already that I have two job interviews tomorrow so that's nice. One's with a company, and one is with a recruiter. So we'll see what happens. I finally got the official word from the guy who told me not to accept another job that I didn't get the job. Glad I didn't really want that one! I haven't heard from the other company I interviewed with last week. But I know God has a great plan for my job.

No comments: