After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Friday, October 03, 2008
Sooner Than I Expected
Well IBG hired someone this afternoon and decided that they didn't need me to come in tomorrow. So the torture ended than expected, which is good. I'm going to take Maggie to the park tomorrow, take some clothes back and probably try to clean. That's about all that's going on these days. This weekend the Alpha group is going to Union Square to pass out invitations to Alpha which starts on Tuesday. I have to figure out how to get to JFK from my apartment so I can meet Scott on his layover. That's about it. I'll have to see if Maggie and I can find some sort of adventure for the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment