About two minutes after I posted the last blog, Maggie farted...it was not pleasant! She did well the rest of the day. I ended up walking home to avoid getting in trouble on the bus. It was only two miles, but I don't know what it is about New York that makes two miles feel like 20! I think it felt longer because Thursday night I ended up walking a couple of miles as well. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Harlem? The streets are always so crowded. People stand in the middle of the sidewalk and don't move. We made it home safely though, and after we rested for a few minutes, I took Maggie to Petco. I bought her a new kennel that's slightly too small, but she fits in it, and the bus driver won't be able to say anything. So now I have three kennels in my apartment. Anyone need one??? We walked back to the apartment, and Maggie and I have both been exhausted all day long. My legs are starting to tighten up like way back in my swim team days, but if I have to keep walking the way I have the last few days to keep it up then it won't last. Haha.
Tomorrow I'm helping with Bible class the second time. The first week I helped the kids were really funny. This one little girl told some random story (you can't really understand everything she says), and the story ended with "and my dad got stung by a yellow jacket." A little boy in the class looked at me, and his eyes got really big. He started shaking his head back and forth in disbelief. He said "But jackets can't sting you?!?!?!" It was hilarious. I'm definitely looking forward to tomorrow.
1 comment:
LOL, it is so funny when dogs fart. That act all innocence, like they didn't do it!
Post a Comment