Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Maggie at Work, Day 2

This morning Maggie and I were late because of me again. I made the mistake of turning off my alarm and not actually getting out of bed. Thankfully I woke up like 10 minutes later and not an hour later. Maggie kept pooping every opportunity she got on the walk, and I ended up getting dog poop on my hands...sick. This morning we've been taking pictures of items for a third time because they're still not good enough (we need a photographer!). Maggie kept whining at me to go to the bathroom, so after a long time of brushing her aside, I finally went to get her leash. I put her leash on and she peed right there on the carpet! But overall it's still going well. Now I know not to ignore her for that long when she whines at me to pee.

1 comment:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I am still amazed that you get to take your dog to work!