This morning did not go so well! First of all, my phone is dying, and the alarm clock on it does not always work. This morning was one of those times. I woke up at 8:30, which is when I'm supposed to be getting on the bus. I rushed to get ready and left around 8:50. A bus was a the light as we were walking to the corner when Maggie decided she had to poop. I picked it up quickly, started stuffing her in the bag, and picked up my things to get on the bus just in time to see the bus pass me! I have no idea why he didn't stop. I don't know if he thought I was just pausing there, but I really needed to get on the bus. So I took the next bus that came and had to transfer. When I got on the second bus, the bus driver told me (very politely) that I was going to have to get a better bag for Maggie. Sheesh. The only thing not inside the bag was her head, but I guess that's the part they have to worry about. I did say back "Oh ok, no one's said anything about it before," which was completely true. The first bus driver didn't say a word. Haha.
Maggie's been doing well at the office. I'm supposed to leave her on her leash attached to something so that she doesn't get into any rat poison. But when I leave her attached, she whines. So she is now unattached from the leash sitting at my feet. There is hair EVERYWHERE. Luckily I found out that they vacuum on Mondays so the hair will be taken care of. Everyone really likes her and thinks she's sweet...even though she's been attacking feet. I had completely forgotten she does that because it's been so long since she's been around people. All in all I think it's going fine, and I'll bring her back. Hopefully she'll calm down and not be so nervous next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment