I'm exhausted, and I have done nothing today. I woke up around 11 a.m. and stayed in bed until almost 3 p.m.! It was so cold in my apartment, and I just didn't feel like getting up. It was only 50 something degrees today. It was cold! I felt like a really big wuss until I remembered that 50 something degrees is Texas winter weather. Then I didn't feel so bad. Eventually I got out of bed to pick up a package I've had at the post office for more than a week now. After that I shopped at the Gap for some jeans that fit. It was a fairly successful shopping trip. I know that people come to New York to shop, but honestly I think I'll be shopping in Fort Worth! The sales are not nearly as good here as they are in Texas. I've never seen pants at Banana Republic for less than $50, and in Fort Worth you can always find pants in the $20-$30 range. I'll have to remember to pack light at Christmas. After shopping I cleaned out some of my clothes. I waited to see if I was really going to wear some of it, and I haven't worn it since I unpacked it, so it's all going. My closet actually has a little bit of breathing room now. Oh I also did laundry which was starting to become a desperate situation. Maybe it wasn't so lazy after all.
I've been at Starbucks for the last two and a half hours watching Grey's Anatomy and listening to the ACU game. The Wildcats are now number 2 in nation! I'm sad I can't be there to watch the games in person. I miss football games! By the way, there is a random part in the sidewalk that I literally trip on everytime I walk that way. I'm an idiot. I'm such an idiot that I tripped on it TWICE today within three hours. The second time I tripped I said "EVERY TIME!" outloud. I'm sure I looked like one of the crazy people that talks to themselves. Speaking of...there was this guy on the bus who I noticed was talking with headphones on. I thought he was just talking on the phone until I looked at his hands. He had a genuine walkman in his hands, but it had a record button. So then I thought he was recording himself for something later, but the record button wasn't pressed. It was definitely weird but mainly because he looked normal.
Ok Starbucks is closing in ten minutes, and I have to get deoderant and body wash on my way home; otherwise I will be a very stinky person at church tomorrow.
2 comments:
I left you some gifts over at my blog!
50 degrees! I wish it was 50 degrees over here!! I wish we were coming to NY too!!
Post a Comment