Thursday, October 30, 2008

Quick Update

It has been a busy week since Brooke left! I got my hair cut Monday night, Tuesday night we had Alpha, last night we had small group, tonight I'm going to a Halloween party and tomorrow night I'm going to crash. Cassie referred me to her stylist who cuts hair for fun on the side now. She trained with Toni and Guy like my last stylist, and Cassie likes her so I went for it. I was very happy with the cut, and I liked that she does it whenever like Monday night. On Tuesday it was raining and sooooo cold! I went to take the bus to the church from work, and I waited for 30 minutes before I decided the bus wasn't coming. I walked down Fifth Avenue for awhile hoping I was wrong and the bus would come, but it never did. I was trying to avoid walking over to Lexington to catch another bus because that meant back tracking a little bit, but eventually that's what I had to do. By the time I caught a new bus, it was an hour later. I'm feeling the effects of being in the cold wind and rain today.

Last night at Bible study, someone started reading a verse and it hit me that it was the verse at the top of my blog! For some reason I found that very exciting. I'm a nerd, what eles can I say. The girl who cut my hair Monday night, Cera, invited me over to watch Nightmare Before Christmas with a group of people. I decided that I wasn't doing anything else tonight so why not. Cassie and Ryan are going, which makes me feel better because at least I'll know someone.

I think I am officially moving into my apartment on November 15. I say think because I haven't signed anything yet, but I'm not worried about it. The girl at the office and I have talked many times, and if I don't get it at least I have somewhere to sleep still. Although I use the word sleep lightly. My neighbor was up late watching TV and then got up early this morning and was watching TV. I feel like I just can't catch a break with him. But hopefully only two more weeks...

2 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

It sounds like you have a fun filled week going on!

Unknown said...

your moving! i am guessing to a new apartment in your same building...i hope you get to move in soon!