I am exhausted. Today was free day at the Bronx Zoo, and you could definitely tell. I don't know how crowded it is usually, but today it was hard to walk through some parts there were so many people there! I had no idea the zoo was that big. What was super annoying is I guess because it was so crowded people were just letting their children run like crazy through the crowd hitting people, and they would take strollers into designated no stroller areas. So in case it wasn't crowded enough with all the people, there were strollers in the way to where you couldn't get around. Learn how to read signs people (I'm turning into a grumpy New Yorker already!) Highlights of the zoo were the baby sea lion. It was so cute! And hearing a lady call the snow leopard a tiger (seriously what a moron). And those were probably the only two highlights...I'm telling you it was a rough day at the zoo.
Here's the baby sea lion...

After the zoo I tried to do some shopping, but I didn't have any luck finding anything cheap enough for me to buy. Sad day. Tomorrow morning I'm getting up early to go do yoga at Bryant Park. Hopefully I make it in time!
No comments:
Post a Comment