So yesterday I looked at three apartments. Two in an ok part of town, one of which was in a really cool building, but it would end up costing a lot in the end. The other was really nice, but the neighborhood wasn't as great as the other. The third was actually a room in a townhouse with five guys and a girl, and I'd be sharing a bathroom with a boy in a basement. The good thing was that it was only $550/month with utilities and across the street from a subway station, but it was so dirty! I'm considering it for at least a temporary situation while I look for something else because it would be month-to-month.
Today I've made a bunch more calls about apartments, some in Manhattan, so we'll see.
1 comment:
I am so proud of you for going! I hope you find a safe, comfortable place to live. Good luck :)
Post a Comment