I have been waiting for the day that I would know my bus driver, and he would know me. It finally happened. There's one bus driver that I like more than the others, and when he opens the door and I see him I get a feeling of relief that it's him and not someone else. I don't know why. It's not that the other drivers are bad (at least not the ones in the morning). Maybe he just has a friendly face. I don't know. The point is that he's my favorite bus driver and this morning he recognized me. We usually smile and say good morning, but today he said "no company?" and I looked at him a little confused and he said "your dog?" I know I'm a nerd, but I was elated. I finally have my own bus driver. The one I can talk to and know that he knows me and that I take my dog with me sometimes. I looked back and said "not today, too much rain." The only problem is that he takes what I call my late bus. So in order to ride his bus on a regular basis, I'd be late to work every day. Oh well, I guess we'll still have the days that I'm running late. There is also a guy that rides that particular bus whom I always enjoy riding with because he's always doing good deeds like helping old ladies off the bus. He's young too so I feel good that there's still some nice guys left in the world who aren't going to die soon.
Last night I felt really smart. I knew the answer to the final Jeopardy clue. Usually I'm lucky if I know any answer during the entire show, but last night I knew the big one. I thought it was easy though. The answer was Walden Pond. I felt like it was one of those where if you didn't know it was the answer, you probably would have guessed it and then you would have been right. Apparently the defending champion didn't realize that though because he didn't guess anything. After Jeopardy and then Wheel of Fortune, I watched Secret Millionaire on Fox. I cried like a baby at the end. I guess it's kind of like that show Oprah's Big Give except it's everyday, ordinary people, which I really appreciate. It's a good show. You should watch it. I don't know why, but the show's on again tonight on Fox.
No comments:
Post a Comment