Friday, December 19, 2008

Ok really God? Really?

It's 6:42 EST, and I'm currently in the Cleveland airport waiting to find out if my flight that was supposed to leave last night at 8:50 will leave at 9:30 this morning. I hate Cleveland. After about four hours of sleep on the floor I finally got some Starbucks. I can't speak for the DFW airport because I've never had to spend the night there, but I'm pretty sure they have more than one restaurant in the airport open 24 hours. Cleveland does not. So if my flight leaves this morning I will only miss Brent's Christmas program which I am bummed about. If my flight doesn't make it out then it might be Tuesday before I get to go home because all the flights are so booked. I was devestated when they told me that and I was bawling in the middle of the airport. So not only would I spend almost my entire time off from work in an airport, but I'd only get to see my family for two days and spend my birthday alone in the airport in Cleveland where I don't know anyone. So I'm posting this blog so that none of that will happen because I figure if I put it out there somehow it won't happen and I've been praying about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stupid airports! LAX and DFW were packed when we flew back to abilene on friday. Did you get on the flight?