I survived my first snow and loved it! Claudia, Joanna, Zoe and I went to the Redeemer Christmas party for recent graduates and on the way back it started snowing. It was so picturesque because we were outside of Macy's with all the Christmas store windows. I wasn't even that cold too so I was proud of myself, and I think it's possible that I might survive winter here. Now it's still in the 30s, and it's completely possible that I will be eating my words later, but for now it's not so bad.The Christmas party was a lot of fun. We met some new friends and really hit it off with a few of them. One girl is going to take us to the dance studio that's in Center Stage because they have a basic hip hop class. I am super excited! One of the activities was a tree decorating contest, but the twist was that the tree was actually a person in your group. We had bows, crepe paper, wrapping paper, regular paper, tape and ribbon. After we finished decorating everybody voted for the best tree, but you couldn't vote for your own group, and our group won! We didn't win a prize so I can't really prove that I'm telling the truth, but it's true. I promise. Haha.
Joanna our winning Christmas tree.

Zoe, Joanna and I after the party. You can't tell in the picture, but it's snowing.
Claudia, me and Zoe, and yes it's still snowing.
Claudia, Zoe and Joanna outside of Macy's.

Claudia, me and Zoe outside of Macy's.

And the last is a funny picture of Maggie. She fell asleep like this with her rope.

No comments:
Post a Comment