Of course it's the week I'm going home, and I'm sick. Saturday night I had a fever, and yesterday I slept most of the afternoon and then felt ok, but today I'm not feeling good again. I'm at work though because I don't want to make up time after Christmas. I just want to rest! I can't believe my birthday is in less than a week. I'm gong to be 26. The only thing I don't like about 26 is that it's closer to 30 than 20. But oh well. Such is life.
Friday night a group of us from work went out for drinks, and we had a lot of fun. Let's just say that I had some interesting people hit on me. Including a guy who tried to use some pick-up line about Ben Affleck and Matt Damon. I didn't get it. On Saturday I went to a brunch where I played Guitar Hero for the first time. It wasn't rock band, but the one where you have the whole band playing. I hate to admit it, but I had a lot of fun playing it.
Last night I babysat for the first time in NYC. The boys I babysat were super cute and a lot of fun. I like it when the kids are fun. It doesn't feel like work when it's that way. I was worried the baby might not appreciate me when he realized his parents were gone, but he did great. At one point he even wanted me to just hold him. It was sweet. Sometimes you just need to snuggle with a sweet baby, and the extra cash could not have come at a better time.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are liking NYC! Yay, when do you start school?
Post a Comment