Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dreams

I had the weirdest dream last night. In my dream the office I used to work for in NY asked me to come back and temp for a couple of days. I wanted to get away from one of the ladies at iGavel so I agreed even though it would mean seeing the boss I hated. When I arrived back at my old office everyone was happy to see me, but they were all sitting at a giant conference table doing reviews. It turns out they had even written a review for me going back to when I used to work there, but it was disjointed with incomplete sentences, etc. So finally my old boss made an appearance and of course we got into it. Then the lady I was trying to get away from at my new job sent a fax. It was a weird dream.

I was talking to Livvy last night on the phone. I told her it was snowing in New York, and she said "My mom said it snowed in Dallas, but I go to school in Mansfield...is that in Texas? I do not know." The "I do not know" part was a little slower than the rest of the sentence and she kind of sighed like "when will I ever know these things???"

No comments: