Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pictures!

I forgot to take pictures of the bathroom, but trust me, it's nice. It still has a jacuzzi tub, and its bigger than my last bathroom. I don't have a bed frame yet, so my mattress is on the floor. I have some wall decorations in mind that I need to create, but for now, this is my apartment.

This is the entry way...


Here's looking from the front door into the bathroom...


From in front of the bathroom into the rest of the apartment...


A close up of the rest of my bed area. Maggie is tearing into her new pirate toy.


This is my closet. It's huge!!!



The rest of my closet.



Here's my TV looking back into the entry way.



The kitchen. I gave up my dishwasher for an oven and a full-size fridge.



Storage above my closet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's soooo cute mel! And much bigger then your other apartment! I am so happy for you!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Love the new apartment!