I watched a children's show in England one time, and the muppet children were learning about signs. One of the signs was white with a big, black L on it. One of the muppet children shouted that he knew what that sign was it was a "learner" sign for people learning how to drive. Then all the children started making fun of him, laughing at him and calling him a learner. Of course at the end of the episode, the teacher told them that they were all learners, and that was ok. Today I feel like a learner. I've been relearning HTML and a little bit of CSS. I'm learning a new database at work, how my boss likes the photos for the auctions cropped, how to upload auctions to the website, archive auctions when they're finished, how to send HTML emails, and the list goes on and on.
Things are finally starting to wind down a little bit at work. We're still busy in the marketing department. My boss keeps me busy creating new emails and ads, but the auction stuff is starting to slow down. iGavel hosts two big sales a year, one in April and one in October. Of course I started right in the middle of the sale in October.
To clarify on the apartment issue..yes, I am moving into the other apartment in my building. I move on November 15. If anyone would like to come visit and help me move, feel free. The new apartment is a corner apartment with three big windows. I'm excited to have windows so I can actually get sunlight in the mornings to help me wake up. Of course now that we moved the clocks back an hour, it won't be too much help until the spring. But hey, every little bit helps. My new closet is huge. I'm excited about that! I hate scrunching up my clothes trying to get one item out, and no I do not have that many clothes anymore. My bathroom will be a little bit bigger, but my bathroom now is a good size seeing as how it's almost as big as the rest of my apartment!
So my brain is stuffed with new information, and I'm going to be moving again. I'm excited but also tired thinking about moving again. At least I get to move on a Saturday, and I will have the that night to settle in and Sunday to recover.
1 comment:
Your new apartment sounds great!
Post a Comment