Monday, November 10, 2008

Cafeteria

I finally made it to Cafeteria in Chelsea. Brooke B. and I met up for dinner tonight. We had a hard time trying to find something on the Upper West Side when we figured out that neither of us had eaten at Cafeteria yet. I had a lot of fun tonight. Jess - I got the macaroni. Brooke got some sort of tacos that had sweet potatoes in them. For dessert, we ate peanut butter cheesecake with an oreo crust and a caramel popcorn garnish. I was a little confused as to how the popcorn fit in until Brooke explained that it was probably a garnish. She was right. She's so smart, just like Brooke C.

I did not do much at all this weekend. Friday night I watched a movie with Ryan and Cassie. Saturday night was my usual Grey's Anatomy at Starbucks (where the crazy lady banged on the glass). Sunday I shopped at Macy's and H&M. Work was good today. Not too busy, not too slow. Tomorrow I pick up the paint for our office. I'll post pictures on Thursday of the newly redesigned office. I'm excited. The colors now are mauve and a country blue. It's hideous.

I've decided to start petsitting on the side. I figured it's a good way to earn some extra cash. I have my first pet to sit starting Sunday. I'm only charging $10/day (they're providing the litter box and the food), so already I'll have earned $70. Woo hoo. Hopefully I'll keep getting business. If you know anyone in NYC who needs a petsitter, let me know.

4 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, I miss H&M! We so need one here in Texas!

Wendy said...

I too am jealous of your H&M shopping.

Unknown said...

That's a good idea mel! and it's better then babysitting kids cuz you can leave the house without them.

jgodby said...

Wasn't the macaroni amazing!!!