Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday, Friday

Today I saw a guy on rollerblades holding on to the back of a delivery truck as it was driving down Columbus. He looked like he was eating bugs. I've been learning how my boss likes the photography for our website. He thinks it's fun...I'm not so sure I agree. It's just that it's production photography, and there are literally hundreds of objects to photograph. I'm currently importing 484 photos that I took this afternoon, which is taking forever and leaving me at work late on a Friday. Boo. Again, I don't really think this is fun. And sorry to complain on my blog, but the worst part about it is that you download the pictures that looked great on the camera at the time and then see all the out-of-focus pictures, and the ones that the background looks yellow instead of white, and all the things that need to be corrected. Some can be fixed in Photoshop, but some things (like out-of-focus objects) have to be reshot. Again, boo. I've also somehow now been put in charge of updating the office and keeping the front area clean. I picked out new paint colors, hired a handy man to paint and do other things around the office.

I am getting a new computer at work on Tuesday. That's exciting. I don't necessarily need a faster machine, but they were going to buy a new computer anyway so I figured why not spend the money on me and use my computer as the backup one. The powers that be agreed with me, and so on Tuesday I'm getting a new 24" iMac.

I put my deposit down and signed my new lease on my apartment. They did transfer my lease, so I'll still have the option of moving AGAIN in August. We'll see how I feel in July.

2 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Sounds like your job is going great!!

Unknown said...

a new computer! that's exciting!