Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Random Thoughts for the Day

You know when you think something is one way and then suddenly you don't think it's that way anymore? Like for a year you could believe something and then one day you wake up and think, no that's not really what I think. Or one day you're worried, scared or sad about something and the next day you're fine and sometimes excited about what you were worried about. Or you're excited about something and then something else happens that makes you suddenly anxious or worried about you were once excited about. It's just weird to me how you can suddenly change your mind about something.

Adriane and I get introduced to the elders at Highland tonight. We are officially members now. I think is another step toward adulthood. Grown ups. People who pay bills and have jobs. Suck.

I cannot wait for summer. Weekends by the pool and late night activities. It will be interesting to see how this summer compares to last summer.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Highland elders rock. It's too bad that you and I both equate "placing membership at a church" with paying bills. I'd be cooler if placing membership at a church was more like swimming in choclate pudding and wild hares.