Melissa Burkepile stopped through Abilene on her way to San Francisco. Talk about another ending of an era. Melissa and I have been friends since we met in Mrs. Kirby's second grade class. She wasn't as cool as I was, but I was still friends with her. It paid off for me in high school when I was an IBM. Makes me feel old thinking about her moving on and moving away. I will definitely be visiting her soon out there, and maybe I'll fall in love with San Francisco and move out there myself. Melissa's been through a lot with me...Brent dying, my mom being sick, leaving for college, my mom dying, boyfriends, jobs, pretty much everything. She's always been there whenever I needed her.
My favorite memories of Melissa:
Chemistry Stew
Dos Mels (to the tune of Santa Monica)
"I'm never rooming with you ever again." Six months later..."You want to room together?"
Did I just fall out of my chair?
"Greg peed next to Nick" (Nick of the All-American Rejects)
No...butt
It's not me guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment