Friday, May 12, 2006

The Ending of an Era

Who the heck is Kiplinger? And what does he know??? Just kidding, I think we all know that I love Abilene. I just panic sometimes. On another note, today's my last day in Creative Services as the Centennial Projects Coordinator. If anyone is in need of about 400 business cards that have that information, just call me.

I've already cleaned out my office, organized all my files, and I have been putting all my personal stuff on CDs all week. This morning, I'm making sure I get all my music on CDs to take to my other office. Now Paul's in here telling me that this is a new beginning for our friendship...haha. I'm going to miss that guy. So to end my last day, I thought I would write a poem, but it sucked, so I'm not going to post it. Goodbye Vanderpool, you were a good first job.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

OK, did you watch the Friends rerun yesterday where they talked about the "End of an Era"? Or did you just happen to think of that? It was the one where Rachel moves out, so Chandler can move in, and Monica and Rachel and Joey and Chandler keep saying (with tears) "It's the end of an era!"

Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

Mel--you should go to Alley Cats and stick all 400 business cards on the tables!