Awesome picture, but don't you think I deserve a little credit for making you look like a 4-legged monster? I want to see my name in print...I am your other half and you can't deny it. And I don't think you suck at blogging.
Ahh, memories of a simpler time in our lives ... being chauffered around Dallas, eating at The Cheesecake Factory, watching our professor try to get in the wrong car. :)
2 comments:
Awesome picture, but don't you think I deserve a little credit for making you look like a 4-legged monster? I want to see my name in print...I am your other half and you can't deny it. And I don't think you suck at blogging.
Ahh, memories of a simpler time in our lives ... being chauffered around Dallas, eating at The Cheesecake Factory, watching our professor try to get in the wrong car. :)
Post a Comment