Thursday, April 09, 2009

Pictures

Here are some pictures, but they're not all from New York. I've been trying to upload them to Facebook, but I'm having issues. Maybe it'll work later.

This is at my 5th birthday party. Apparently no one remembers the toy I'm holding, but they were called Secret Keepers, and I had a ton of them.


This is one of about 100 Cabbage Patch dolls I owned. I think her name might have been Donna. That's Wendi Brock Williams in the background!

This is just me at my party being a nerd.

This one's blurry, but I remember thinking how beautiful this dress was haha.


This one's blurry too. I guess we must have been taking pictures of me on my birthday.


These are pictures for Adriane. I'm wearing my KU shirt on Columbia's campus. I'm trying to look intellectual and fit in.

Another try...

And one last shot at it...

Posing with the public safety vehicle. This one's for you Jimmy!

2 comments:

Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

Melody--I remember secret keepers! I had a swan and you used a key to open her feathers to hide little treasures. I wonder if I still have it...I loved that toy!

hannah said...

love the pictures of you when you were a kid. Too funny! And I want to see more pictures of New York!!