After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Friday, March 27, 2009
Strange Dream
Last night I had a dream that some GIANT compound was being built, and Shelley, Wes, the kids and I were all moving in, and my room was next door to ACU's SA Office/Room. But while we were moving in, I was also trying to get ready for the talent show, in which I had decided to sing and dance to New York, New York with...a baton. That's right, me singing and dancing with a baton in front of people. And at one point someone asked me what exactly I was going to do, and I said "oh, I think I'm just going to wing it." Good call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think you should act the song and dance part out and put the video up on the blog :)
I once envisioned my Geometry teacher wearing a candy striped top hat and jacket while singing new york new york with a cane while she was in the middle of giving a lesson. I couldn't stop laughing and she threatened to send me out to the hall and no one even knew why I was laughing. That was a very strange moment in my life.
That reminds me of the time that Dave laughed out loud for the first time in Principles of IMC, and Adriane and I couldn't stop laughing except Adriane's laugh is silent, so I was singled out for laughing...
Post a Comment