Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tour Part II

David continued his tour of the city today. We went through China Town and picked up some souvenirs and then went to Little Italy for lunch. We got lucky and our lunch was only half as much as we thought it was going to be. Then David drove me to Coit Tower, then down Lombard street (crazy twisty, steep street!) to the Castro the gay district. After that we went to Twin Peaks, but we couldn't see anything because it was sooooo foggy! So no real good landscape pictures today. We picked up Melissa from work and then went shopping at the mother ship as I call it aka the flagship stores for Gap and Banana Republic at Union Square. We got dinner at a place called Pizza Orgasmica where I got a pizza called Inspiration Point which had chicken, pesto and spinach. It was really really good. Also they put fruit slices in the pitcher of water, so the water has a slight taste of fruit, which was pretty good too. Now we're hanging out at the house just watching TV and trying to decide what we want to do for New Year's. I'll probably post pictures after the trip because I realized that I don't have my camera battery charger, so I'm being a little stingy with my camera use.

No comments: