This has been a hard month to keep up with. My grandmother passed away last week; so I've been spending a lot of time with my family at her house trying to go through things and just keep up with what's going on. We're all sad that she's gone, but very thankful that she got to be independent all the way until the end.
In the picture/headphone saga, I went back to Wal-Mart two days later and reprinted all the pictures because the quality was just so much better there. No one questioned whether or not it was copyrighted. I exchanged my headphones for a completely different pair and figured out that apparently that is the style now so that the headphones can go behind your head. Weird.
Yesterday was my 25th birthday, also weird. Pam took me shopping for a suit, but I ended up buying the suit and she bought the more expensive pea coat I wanted. Adriane got me a crock pot and Shelley and Wes got me the movie The Holiday along with a bunch of random stuff. Brent and Livvy made me about 20 different birthday cards all of which I had to open all at once. I'm thinking I might buy myself a pedicure for my birthday.
And finally I mailed my grad school application to NYU. All I'm missing is my TCC transcript, which I forgot I would even need. I really enjoyed the dual credit courses I took, but you would think that it being included on your ACU transcript is enough, but I don't think it is.
We're having our blended family Christmas tomorrow as well as Christmas with my mom's side of the family. I'm really excited to give my dad, Nanny and Pam all their gifts because I actually put quite a bit of effort into it this year. On Tuesday I'm off for San Francisco for a week. I'm excited! I can't wait to see Melissa and David and give them all their gifts too.
No comments:
Post a Comment