Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Sick No More

Ok for the first time in more than two weeks, I think I can say I'm feeling better. I took a day off from work yesterday, and I really think that it helped. My body needed to rest. Scott and I went and saw Dane Cook on Sunday night. He's so funny! We stayed with my dad and Pam out at their property. When I called to see if it was a possibility for us to stay out there, my dad told me it'd be no problem, he'd just pull up Wes and Shelley's trailer! So I slept in my dad and Pam's trailer, they slept in the barn, and Scott slept in Wes and Shelley's trailer. We are high class!

On a sadder note, my Grandma is in the hospital. She's having a hard time breathing right now and they're running a bunch of tests to see what's going on. So my family is coming in this weekend to come visit her. Prayers for her would be greatly appreciated. She's 82 and extremely independent so it's hard for her to not be able to do what she wants to do. Plus her birthday is on Friday, so it's gotta suck to be in the hospital on your birthday!

No comments: