Sunday, March 26, 2006

What's Happening

So I'm loving life right now for lots of reasons...

1. Of course number one has to be the fact that tomorrow I am buying tickets to go see Bono speak at the World Affairs Council. SWEET!!! I have always wanted to hear Bono speak in a setting like that, and now I'm finally going to, assuming I actually get tickets.

2. Lisa Loeb is coming to Sweetwater. Who would have thought? But it's true. So Saturday, April 1, I will be in Sweetwater listening to one of my favorite female artists.

3. Along with Lisa Loeb, on Saturday I get to see my youth minister, Doug, and his wife Jennifer. I miss them and am so excited to see them again.

4. So this does beat number one, but you do have to save the best for last. God is so incredibly good and blesses me beyond what I deserve every day. I feel him taking care of me, and I am grateful.

No comments: