Monday, March 13, 2006

Good Weekend

This weekend was a lot of fun. Friday night was spent eating mall pizza and playing games. Saturday was shopping, Wendy's and a movie. By the way, don't watch Elizabethtown. It was awful. Although Brandon and Paul thought it was great...kind of ironic that guys would like a chick flick better than chicks. Yesterday was full of Ellen and chocolate chip cookies.

I'm kind of excited about this week. It's spring break, which means campus is quieter, but we're also doing service projects throughout the week. So on Wednesday I'm going with HR to pass out bags full of goodies for homeless people in Abilene. Thursday I'm picking up trash with University Relations, which should be interesting. The greatest part about these service projects is that we get to stop working in the middle of the day and do something good. Why can't we do that every week?

Friday Brooke may be coming into town, which would totally be the icing on the cake. Brooke is one of those people where no matter how long it's been since we've talked, we laugh until we cry the whole time we're together. And I miss her! Stupid law school.

1 comment:

Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

I actually liked Elizabethtown. Have fun this week...man, our first year without a spring break--the pains of growing up.