I have a new goal for my life...to someday be able to hear a note and tell you what note it is. I've been listening to Jack's Mannequin a lot lately, and I've always had songs in my head, but I've never been able to get them out of my head and into some sort of medium that sounds like what's in my head. So the other night I had something in my head in a piano sound, so I sat down at the piano blankly and could not get it from my head to the piano.
One day my friends...one day. It's all part of my lifelong dream to become a rockstar which goes back to the days of Jem for those of you who remember the pink dress, sparkly tights cartoon superstar. But Jack's Mannequin has already told me it's not going to be easy...
"It's gonna be a hard day, so hang on, don't panic, there simply is no need." Into the Airwaves
No comments:
Post a Comment