Thursday, January 26, 2006

Today...

Four years ago today is when I said goodbye to my mom. I think I thought that by now maybe I wouldn't miss her as much as I do, but I was wrong. She was a wonderful mom...very different from most moms, but I loved her. I still wish she was here and cannot wait until we are reunited.

3 comments:

Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

I can tell you had a wonderful relationship with your mom. Because of the love you had I believe you will always miss her but because of the love you will always have wonderful memories. I was very touched by your post today--it really got to me. Melody, I have always admired you for your strength, confidence, caring nature and love of the Lord. I know your mom is very proud of you!

Adriane Jewett said...

I love you!

stuckinthe80s said...

Sorry babe...but it's exciting to know you'll get to see her again!