Sorry Chris, I didn't catch up on reading blogs until today. I will particpate in your chain because I feel honored that you would put me on your list!
7 things to do before I die:
1. Work for Bono (duh).
2. Own my own business (like a vineyard, a bookstore or a pina colada making business).
3. Be on the Price is Right and then go watch a taping of the Ellen show.
4. Live by the ocean.
5. Learn to play the guitar.
6. Learn another language.
7. Join the Peace Corps.
Bonus: Have my sister reenact the night in front of University Church of Christ when Chris Campbell was almost denied the ability to have children.
7 things I cannot (or will not) do:
1. Eat onions.
2. Design (seriously, I suck)
3. Run over an animal on purpose.
4. I cannot see those Magic Eye pictures or 3D stuff.
5. Gymnastics...I'm always scared I'll hit my head.
6. Not scream when I see an animals in my house with hair on its body and not on its tail or legless land creatures.
7. Ever think that U2 is not the best band in the world (although Homer Hiccolm & the Rocketboys will always be a close call-sorry, but it's BONO).
7 things I want in my spouse:
1. Godly man who can pass on spiritual characteristics to my children...and must be a spiritual partner.
2. Playmate.
3. Sense of humor.
4. Hippie nature at times.
5. Spontaneous.
6. Gotta be smart so our children have a chance.
7. Must love U2.
7 things I say most often:
1. Oh crap!
2. Seriously?
3. I'm such a moron.
4. Did someone say Bono? (ok not really, but you'd think so from the rest of the survey)
5. Was I supposed to do that?
6. Do you see a bathroom?
7. Can we sing Mighty God?
7 books or series I love:
1. The Brothers K
2. How to be Good
3. Adventures in Missing the Point
4. Blue Like Jazz
5. Through Painted Deserts
6. Velvet Elvis
7. A New Kind of Christian series
7 movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Reality Bites
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. Love Actually
4. Mean Girls
5. Drop Dead Gorgeous
6. Best in Show
7. About a Boy
1 comment:
"Can we sing Mighty God?" That's my favorite Melody saying!
Post a Comment