Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Well after almost spending Christmas by myself in Abilene sick on the couch, I made it to Mansfield. Today has been filled with two-year-old and four-year-old moments. While Shelley, Wes and I were all napping, Livvy found her mom's lipstick and drew all over herself and her brother. After a bath and some screaming, we watched All Dogs Go to Heaven while Livvy passed out. Brent was pretty tame until after dinner when we started decorating cookies (called "tookies" in this house). Then he cried for about ten minutes straight. It's good to be home.

There are toys everywhere, cookies all over the kitchen, and Livvy is still covered in lipstick. Merry Christmas. Two down and one more to go.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Your Christmas sounds like out of control fun. I am slightly jealous, although my sister's cat did eat a hole the size of a grapefruit in my pillowcase yesterday. He is kind of like a small child running around with lipstick, only he doesn't say cute things like your precious niece. Merry Christmas, dear, I hope you are feeling better!