Ok first and foremost, my tests all came back clear so I am good to go. Thanks for the prayers.
I turn 23 tomorrow. It's kind of weird because this is my first birthday on my own and away from home. Every other year I have been home for my birthday because of the way school fell. But I'm not really sure it's going to make that much of a difference. I talk big, but really my birthday is just another day. The only thing that is weird to me is that 23 was always the age that sounded really old to me when I was younger. It's the age my sister got married, and I think we all know that marriage is the first sign that you're an adult. And in the movie Reality Bites, Lelaina was 23, and I just always thought that was so old because she had graduated from college and had a job.
So here I am, I've graduated from college, I have a real job, and I'll be 23 tomorrow. But I don't feel old at all. In fact, I still feel really young. Especially when I go to meetings with adults. I guess I need to pick a new scary birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment