I have been trying not to think about my doctor's appointment on Thursday because I didn't want to stress out about it. But I suddenly realized yesterday that the appointment is two days away, and I haven't thought about it or prayed about it. So I'm asking for some prayers.
A couple of weeks ago I had some blood taken to be tested for diabetes. It's highly unlikely that I have it, but I do have a couple symptoms that can be attributed to diabetes. It wouldn't be the end of the world if I have it, but I'd rather not have it. So prayers asking for the bloodwork to come back clear would be appreciated.
Thanks!
2 comments:
I will be keeping you in my prayers, Mel. I love you!
Jeff is the ACU slut...you know that. But he said he was very sorry and that you were not online at the time. And he said we will have to go again just for you. I'm praying about your dr. appt. Love you!
Post a Comment