Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Is Christmas Over Yet?

Today, was the final Christmas, and it was filled with Santa sacks, presents, money, food and lots of family. It still amazes me how much my family has blended together. And we have so many mutual friends, it makes story telling a whole lot easier. My stepsister Shanon got me five marshmallow guns, man does she know me. Pam's mom gave me money, another great present. And Pam and my dad gave me another year of paying my cell phone bill...hallelujah I can still keep spending money at the Gap.

But it really was great to be there surrounded by so many people and just having fun together. My sister bought a portable bounce house, so I tried my luck in there for a while with the kids. Then we ate fajitas and all the adults played the Take A Hike game where you have to say something you've never done, and if you've done what the person says then you have to move chairs...I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous playing this game in front of my dad. But we played the PG version (that was a close one).

So now all that's left is a paid week off from work and hanging out with old friends. A big group of us are going to Uncle Julio's for my birthday dinner tomorrow night, and I am really excited to see everyone.

No comments: