After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Saturday, January 31, 2009
New York Saturday Night
Tonight I'm spending my Saturday night across from a sweet little girl who's very excited because she can see herself in the back of my laptop. She told me that I'd have to look at myself in it before I leave. She's also telling me about her leapster and her Dora and Mermaid games. She's hilarious. She said she was "apprehensive" about getting her hair cut, and that "apprehensive means nervous." Haha. A few minutes ago New York, New York came on, and she and her dad were singing along, and it felt like one of those moments where everyone in Starbucks should have stopped and had a sing along. I'm at Starbucks to register my new iPhone (I broke my other one), and it's proving more difficult than I thought. I forgot my Apple ID and password, and now I'm having to update iTunes. It's been a while since I've used my laptop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you get your iphone set up and that little girl sounds cute!
Post a Comment