After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Monday, February 09, 2009
Update
I started my new job last week, and everything is going great so far. I really like my coworkers, the faculty so far have been nice and understanding. I'm walking to work now instead of taking a bus or the subway, and I'm enjoying my daily walks. My boss said we usually get to leave early on Fridays, which we did this past Friday! My afternoon snack is provided at no cost to me. The students are fun. I really like it so far. I'm sure that eventually there will be things that irritate me, but so far so good. Other than work not a whole lot has been going on...just the usual routine of work, church, small group, etc. Now that I'm getting home earlier I'm trying to take Maggie on more walks. I have an extra hour added into my day now because I only work 9-5 instead of 9-6. I also get a lunch hour, and I've been trying to bring my lunch and read during that time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment