So my days lately have been pretty much the same. Go to work, stay really busy at work, eat, work, pack, run, shower, sleep. We did have a garage sale last weekend at KC and Andrea's house, and thankfully what we weren't able to sell we were able to drop off at Salvation Army. So all of my unnecessary things are gone. I have packed every room of the house except for the rest of my room. I have a few essentials in the kitchen and the bathroom that I'm using. So moving is starting to become a reality.
At my job I'm training my replacement. It's hard to believe that tomorrow is Friday, and that the next week will be my last week. My dad and Pam are set to come on Friday to help me move out, and the one thing that is keeping me in Texas, my car, is in negotiations for being sold.
Last night was mine and Adriane's last night to teach the 4s and 5s at Highland. It was bittersweet. Nice to not have the responsibility anymore, but sad to say goodbye to the kids. Adriane kept having to remind one girl to be patient while we passed the icing for cookies around, so another girl at the table shared that she was very patient in general but especially patient while she was waiting for Cajun Cones. So we said goodbye to all the parents, kids and children's ministry staff. Sad day.
So I'd appreciate any prayers for the negotiation of my car sale, and then prayers for my move! I can't believe I'm going to move again so soon after I leave Abilene, but it is proof that God is faithful.
No comments:
Post a Comment