I'm down to my last few days in Abilene. I didn't think I'd made it for a while. On Monday Adriane and I went to Dallas and got to spend some time with my friend Brooke. Brooke and I bought magic jeans that are smaller than we should fit in and look really good on, and they are Banana Republic that we paid only $5 for. It was awesome. This week I've made more banana bread and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for my office. It's just so they'll miss me more when I'm gone. Haha.
Tonight we're picking up Deborah from the airport and going to dinner. Then it's more packing and cleaning and running. Scott and I have been running three times a week. It's doing something for me too because when I was drying my hair this morning I could see a muscle line on my stomach, and at Banana Republic I was able to buy the next size down in the regular pants (regular as in not the magic pants that were a size six and fit me). Woo hoo!
And my hair is short for the first time in probably two and a half years. I told my stylist she could do it, but then when I saw how short it really was, I was very surprised! I'm adjusting to it, and my friends all like it, but it's just going to take some time for me to love it. Maybe I'll post some pictures if I can find my camera after I move...
No comments:
Post a Comment