The Lord has really been blessing me this last week. I have had plenty of jobs to keep me busy, which keeps money coming in, and I'm getting to spend a lot of time with lots of different friends. Shelley, Wes and I have set an official date for leaving which is July 18 and super early in the morning so that the kids will sleep as long as possible in the car. And speaking of cars, at this moment my car sale is pending! A guy made me an offer yesterday that I absolutely couldn't turn down (very close to my asking price), and he's going to call tomorrow so we can arrange a time for him to give me the cashier's check.
This last week people paid me to babysit, have a car serviced and organize an apartment. Scott Kilmer said I should start a business called Mel-odd-y. Pretty clever. So if you're in DFW and have something done that you'd be willing to pay someone for - give me a call! Haha. Maybe I should advertise...
So the countdown to NYC has officially started, and the scary part is that is less than three weeks away! 20 days...
1 comment:
Come on Mel--you know you have been training for this. How many times did you move during college? You could do this with your eyes closed. You are a pro!
Post a Comment