First off, I feel like I am the only one in the world, besides KC Johnson, who has seen the movie Little Giants. There's a little kid on there who blows a snot bubble, and he was all grown up and on October Road the other night. It was crazy because he looks exactly the same!
Secondly, I was stoked that the Giants beat the Patriots. I don't know why, but I'm not a fan of the Patriots. I know they accomplished a lot this season, but for some reason, I really dislike Tom Brady and the Patriots. Maybe I should come up with some legitimate reasons for my discontent, but I'll worry about that later. Anyway, I think it was an unbelievable game, and guys across America are about to cringe, but I thought it was so cute when Peyton was cheering for his little brother. After the game when they were doing the interviews, a reporter asked Plaxico Burress about how he came back from an injury. He said that he just had to thank God. Deb and I immediately started laughing, and then immediately felt guilty when he started crying talking about how he prayed before every game that he could just go out and play his best. Whoops. When did I become so judgmental? Ok to be honest, I know I have always been judgmental. It seemed to get better for a while, maybe I need to work on that again.
I really do want to just love people and take what they say at face value and not look for a hidden meaning or agenda. I want to believe that people are trying to be good and not manipulative. And I really do want to love people like God loves me. It's just hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment