After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Thursday, February 14, 2008
GF
I finally have a sinus infection. It's been about two and a half months of lots of congestion but no real sickness, so yes, I am glad to have a sinus infection. I ended up crying in Dr. Martin's office because we started talking about all my stomach stuff and allergies. He suggested I go ahead and try a gluten-free diet and see if it helps. So that'll be fun (heavy sarcasm)! So if there are any celiacs out there, email me some good recipes...PLEASE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I don't know you but I happened on your blog and there is actually a blog called The Gluten-Free Girl, and she has tons of recipes, advice, etc. on there. Maybe it will help!
Post a Comment