Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Plans

I had a great plan today. On Friday, my sinus infection started turning into an ear infection. So my doctor put me on a steroid, which has been great because I feel loads better, but now I can't sleep! I remembered that this was a problem last time I took a steroid, but the first night of the steroid I slept fine, so I thought eh, no problem. Last night I didn't go to bed until 2 a.m. So far tonight, it's 1 a.m., and I'm still wired. 1 a.m. doesn't sound that late until you calculate that I went to bed 2 a.m. last night, went to work today which was the first time I'd left my house since Thursday, stayed at work all day including lunch time, went to the animal shelter after work, then Scott's house, then Chick-fil-A, Target, Petsmart, Coldstone, Wal-Mart, Scott's house again and home. I watched a couple of TV shows and also did the neti-pot, which made me feel like Dwight Schrute. Now I know I sound like a crazy person for doing so much in the first day that I left my house, but I had a great plan! My plan was to wear myself out like a little kid so that when I did finally get home I would be so tired that I would just fall into bed.

It really sounded like a good idea in my head. Except now it's 1 a.m., I'm just as hyper as I was at 3 p.m., and now it's too late to take Nyquil.

Tomorrow, my plan will be to take Nyquil around 10 p.m.

No comments: